Around five-hundred hand-crafted hockey sticks will be produced and 3 schools will be involved, in 3 different areas with as many socio economic backgrounds.
- Makongo: primary and secondary school north of Dar es Salaam (public school, mid-high income area)
- Magereza: primary and secondary school south of Dar es Salaam (public school, mid-low income level area)
- International School of Tanganyka: primary school of Upanga and secondary school of Masaki in centre Dar es salaam (private international school, high income area)
All selected school have a practice field within 2Km.
- Number of kids from 7 to 12 years for the pilot project: 200 for school, 600 total
- Number of kids from 13 to 18 years for the pilot project: 200 for school, 600 total
Hockey lessons are due to start in April-May 2014, after the rainy season, with daily lessons of 2 hours per class. Each class will benefit of 2 hours of lesson during physical education classes. Lessons will last for 3-6 months according to agreements with schools.